• This is the only book on the market with this particular topic (everything else is on cat training in general or learning how to understand your cat).
• Combines a desirable skill for your cat with meditation practices for your own wellbeing
• Americans spent an estimated $62.75 billion on pets in 2016 (of which, $20.71 billion was spent on supplies and services) —American Pet Products Association
• There are 85.8 million pet cats in the US.
• As cat café–frequenting millennials redefine pet ownership, activities like meditating and walking together will become more popular.
• “Cats walking on leads a growing trend in Sydney” —The Daily Telegraph (July 2016)
• “Above all else, millennials are compassionate pet owners, looking for new ways to broaden the human-animal bond so that pets and people can lead better lives together.”—Purina (2016)
The Zen of Cat Walking
Leash Train Your Cat and Unleash Your Mind
6 February 2018
5.50 x 8.00in.
About the author
Clifford Brooks is the author of Toilet Train Your Cat, Plain and Simple. He has years of experience in training cats to do all kinds of things: use a toilet, do tricks on command, and walk on a leash. He has also been meditating for more than five years (and his cats love to participate!). He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.